1. How much does it cost to apply?
- We charge an application fee of $50 per applicant, a deposit of $400, and an administration fee of $150. The application fee is non-refundable upon application, the deposit and admin fee are non-refundable upon approval.
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Typical lease terms are 3-18 months, but longer terms might be available.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Gabella at Parkside is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
$200 pet deposit. $200 non-refundable fee/dog, $100 non-refundable fee/cat
Monthly fees: $40 pet rent/dog; $15 pet rent/cat
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
6. What parking options are available?
- One underground garage stall is included with each of our apartment homes. Additional underground garage stalls are available to rent for $100/month.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate
- Corporate housing is available
for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
11. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
- Generally, it takes 4-5 business days for processing an application.
Hands down the best apartment I have ever lived in. Apartments, amenities, AND staff are all fabulous.- Savannah B