1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Gabella at Parkside is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- $200 pet deposit. $200 non-refundable fee/dog, $100 non-refundable fee/cat
- Monthly fees: $40 pet rent/dog; $15 pet rent/cat
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
- One underground garage stall is included with all 1+Den and larger apartment homes. Underground garage stalls are available to rent for $50/month for our one bedroom homes.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Hands down the best apartment I have ever lived in. Apartments, amenities, AND staff are all fabulous.- Savannah B